Monday 30 September 2013

Funny Adult Christmas Jokes

  • What do you call a snowman in the summer?
    A puddle.

    What do you call a snowman in the tropics?
    Lost.
  • Good King Wenceslas phoned Domino's for a pizza.
    The salesgirl asked him:- 'Do you want your usual? Deep pan, crisp and even?'
  • Advent sermon: 'What is hell?'
    Come early and listen to our carol practice.
  • Only six shopping days ’til Christmas! Or if you’re a bloke – only five and a half days ’til you start your Christmas shopping.
  • Just a reminder in these tough economic times that instead of spending five dollars on my Christmas card, you could just give me five dollars.
  •  I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighborhood after dark.
  •  I try to be unusually kind and compassionate to those around me during the Holidays, because I never know who will end up being my Secret Santa.
  • Why are women’s breasts like a train set a kid gets at Christmas time ?
  • Why is Santa Claus always so happy? Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.

No comments:

Post a Comment